Saturday, August 20, 2016

Skinny Suppers

So I was browsing Instagram the other day and came upon a new cookbook called Skinny Suppers by one of the "fit mom" accounts I follow - I think her name is skinnymom. I've been having some trouble coming up with meal plans lately because Chrissy's book isn't exactly healthy and her recipes generally take a while to get through. Because of this, I am going to incorporate recipes from this Skinny Suppers book into this blog. Since I won't be cooking completely through this one like I am for Cravings, I'll post the recipe in each blog post. These are all generally under 350 calories and take around 30 minutes to make. Perfect.

So even though I plan on mixing it up - I think it's worth mentioning that I'll be trying a new Cravings recipe tonight for the fight night we are hosting, and I'm making the armadillo bread again - nom. In addition, I've got a few of her recipes coming up in my meal plans.

Oh, and since I got my beautiful new fridge today I can actually store food in it and I'm super excited to get back in the swing of things.

Anyway, here's to mixing it up!

I look weird but Calvin looks cute AF so I went with this one. 





No comments:

Post a Comment