Monday, July 22, 2019

Motivation Station

Holy crap has it been two years?

Well, you know what they say: No better time than the present. Or is it: Presents are always a good time? Either way, motivation has begun tingling in the fingertips of yours truly and you all have an adorable redhead in the form of my sister's girlfriend to blame.

I know, I know. Out of nowhere I stopped blogging. Well, I stopped blogging and started taking mediocre photos of food and posting them on Instagram. I lost my food mojo, but it's back now and in the meantime I have acquired several new cookbooks. The most recent was a gift for my birthday. It's a simple little book called "Skillet Suppers" and, you guessed it, all you need is a skillet and about half an hour for all of the recipes. I'll call that a fuckin win.

The cover photo also looks fuckin legit

As I read through this book I got that itch that can only mean one thing: I need to cook and then blog about it so my sisters can read it.

Delicious things to come, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment